Key!! Corporate Wellness is much more than just a discounted membership to a gym!!
What is Corporate Wellness?
With the rising cost of healthcare, everyone is looking for a better way to stay healthy. Agape Wellness is offering Corporate Wellness Services to business in the Cedar Valley to meet this need. Some of the services offered include: Fitness Assessments, Wellness Education, Chair Massages, and Therapeutic Fitness Classes.
How can your Company Benefit?
Strong evidence exists suggesting corporate wellness programs can have financial benefits. Companies around the country have been experiencing the countless positive outcomes as a result of investing in a wellness program. Though a high ROI is impressive, the effect the programs can have on employees and ultimately America are even more impressive.
Employers who invested in a corporate wellness program saw an ROI of $3-$6 per $1 invested
How can your Employees Benefit?
- Body Measurements including height, weight, waist, hips, upper arm, etc. to objectively track progress over time.
- Posture Analysis to identify potential problem areas and make corrections thereby decreasing muscular tension, and even headaches.
- Nutrition Assessment to identify deficient and excess nutrients in the diet.- Blood Glucose/Cholesterol Testing periodically, if blood glucose levels vary widely or cholesterol is too high, the wellness coach will refer to a physician.
A Wellness Specialist from Agape Therapy will come to your facility and provide an informative and interactive presentation on one of a variety of topics. Knowledge is the first step to a healthier lifestyle!
- Stress Management
- Relaxation Strategies
- Nutrition Facts and Strategies
- Exercising with Minimal Equipment
- Creating a Healthy Work Environment
- Improves flexibility leading to greater freedom of motion
- Releases endorphins
- Provides comfort and lowers anxiety
- Increases circulation
- Induces relaxation, relieving mental stress and calming the mind
- Improves multiple medical conditions of the musculoskeletal and emotional sphere
Therapeutic Fitness Classes:
Agape’s Clinically Trained Wellness Specialists come to your facility and offer group fitness activities. The accountability of being part of a group as well as the motivation offered by your instructor will empower you to achieve your fitness goals.
Therapeutic fitness classes offer the dimension of a clinical emphasis on wellness which allows your concerns to be addressed on an individual basis while still being able to participate in the group setting.
Top Five Reasons to Join Agape Wellness
- Increased employee productivity
- Decreased absenteeism
- Higher morale and greater sense of loyalty to company
- Develops health awareness and will aid in recruitment of new employees
- Decreased health care costs for your company!