Degrees: LMT: Carlson College of Massage Therapy B.A. in Organizational Communication, UNI Certifications: Spinal Reflex Therapy Practitioner
|60 Min Massage||30 Min Massage||60 min Essential Oil Massage||Chair Massage||B.E.S.T. Technique||F.A.T. Tool|
Our Mission Statement:
People are our priority. We help them achieve their best through personalized care and clinical excellence.
What is Massage Therapy?
Massage Therapy is an enjoyable, therapeutic way to relax, as well as a useful tool for the maintenance of various ailments. It involves the manipulation of soft tissue by a skilled and licensed therapist. Our massage therapists are trained in Spinal Reflex Analysis, Myoskeletal Alignment, Lymphedema Massage techniques, Sports Massage, Strain-Counterstrain, Cupping, F.A.T. Tool (Fascial Abrasion Tool) and more. They take a individualized approach depending on your personal needs and the most beneficial means of treatment.
What Are Some Of The Benefits?
- Assist healing, decrease healing time
- Decrease muscle tension and stress
- Improve soft tissue (muscle, fascia, connective tissue) extensibility
- Increase circulation
- Assist in lowering elevated blood pressure
- Alleviate tension headaches
- Reduce pain
- Aid in digestion
- Improve your mood
- Reduce anxiety
- Improve immune functions
- Reduce stress
What’s It Going To Be Like?
If you would like a massage, but are curious what it will be like, here are a few tips on what to expect:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early so you can fill out our health history or download it by clicking here when you’re ready.
- The therapist will review the questionnaire with you and answer any of your questions.
- The therapist will then leave and allow you to undress to your comfort level. How much clothing you remove is entirely up to you, you will be under a sheet or blanket throughout the massage and only the areas the therapist is working on will be exposed.
- A normal massage involves working on your feet, legs, back, arms, hands, neck, and face. If you have a particular area you would like to concentrate on, please let her know so she can provide extra attention to that area.
- How deep will the massage be? That is entirely up to you. Remember this is your massage session and your comfort is very important. If the pressure is too deep, not deep enough, or uncomfortable, please let your therapist know. Both you and the therapist will be thankful.
- After your massage, it is important to drink extra water. Massage not only provides relaxation and relief from muscle tension, it helps eliminate toxins from your system. Therefore drinking water is essential.
Please CLICK HERE for information regarding appointments.
We Also Offer Gift Cards
Think about the gift of a massage for a co-worker, teacher, friend, or spouse. They’ll love it! Plus the cards are reloadable to use for massage or other services!