Personal Training And Wellness Coaching
Trainer To You
Personal Training for the mind and body.
What is Wellness Coaching?
Wellness Coaching is Personal Training with an even more encompassing approach to your needs. It’s a professionally designed program for developing a life-style of healthy living and overall wellness that is tailored to the individual’s needs and goals, while maintaining a safe and injury free experience. Sessions can involve a single participant or up to five participants in a group.
What can you expect from your Wellness Coach?
A knowledgeable professional, certified by the American Council on Exercise, who has the skills and training to accurately assess your fitness level, understand your unique physical challenges and complicating medical conditions, be able to design a fitness program unique to you while ensuring the maintenance of your overall health, wellness, and safety.
What Are The Benefits?
- Learning the facts about health and wellness relating to you
- Access to reliable sources of information
- Increased energy
- Increased productivity
- Increased cardiovascular health
- Increased good cholesterol, decreased bad cholesterol
- Increased lean muscle mass leading to increased metabolism
- Increase in productivity of your body’s various systems
- Increase in positive mood levels
- Decrease the damaging effects of stress and so much more…..
Why do I need a Wellness Coach?
If you would like to be more physically fit, but are unsure of the best way to go about reaching that goal, or concerned about injuring yourself, a skilled wellness coach can guide you and help you start and maintain a fitness routine that will be safe and successful.
How do I get Started?
- Schedule a free 10-15 minute consultation to familiarize yourself with the process, answer your questions, and get your history and self-assessment paperwork started. (You can also begin filling out your paperwork now by clicking HERE)
- Session 1: The Coach will take you through fitness assessment testing, including baseline measurements, and equipment orientation
- Session 2: Receive the results of your fitness assessment and your trainer’s recommendations. Schedule your choice of additional sessions.
Where Can I Get Trained?
- Main clinic in CF
- Key West site at Black Hawk Village
- The Den (a development of Agape Therapy) in Dike
- Waterloo Clinic
- At your home
Appointment Times and Costs:
- Training sessions: 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. by appointment
- Session Prices: Initial Consultation FREE!
- One Hour Training Session: $30
- One Half Hour Session: $15
We Offer Multi-Session Savings Packages!These packages make it easy to take advantage of our discounts for multiple sessions with your Personal Trainer. You make one easy payment in advance for four to twelve sessions, and save from 8 to 18% off the single session price! It is a great savings. It saves you time and helps you plan for the expense of additional sessions.