Aquatic Therapy & Training
- Do you need some help to getting back to land based activity?
- Are you rehabbing from an injury or joint replacement?
- Do you just need a joint friendly way to get moving?
- Does your child need individual swimming lessons?
- Would you like to use an under water treadmill?
- Would you like to swim against a current?
- Would you like to relax in a warmer pool of water while you do gentle movements to feel better!?
- How about some Personal Training, starting in the water as you build stamina and strength?
This could be your answer!
Why Aquatic Therapy?
The benefits of Aquatic Therapy can be tremendous for those with difficulty completing land-based activities. Whether you have difficulty because of injury, chronic pain, joint problems, arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, or excess weight, Aquatic Therapy may be the right choice for you!
Benefits of Aquatic Therapy
- Increased range of motion
- Improved muscle strength and tone
- Increased cardiovascular function
- Reduced stress
- Decreased swelling
- Increased circulation
- Increased strength and endurance
- Increased balance and coordination